This PowerPoint training is an innovative way to use the "Power of PowerPoint" to design and create engaging videos for marketing.
The training videos focus on creating a Facebook video cover page. I’ve done all the legwork for you with regards to correct dimensions and length to upload to your Facebook business page. Once you discover how simple it is you’ll easily be able to create videos to showcase your products and services and post on most social media platforms! So, fasten your seat belts and let’s get started!
Online / Self-Paced
If you already have PowerPoint and you want design ‘easy to create’ videos to showcase your products and services and grab your audience’s attention without any cost, then this 40 minute video training is for you. No unnecessary waffle, straight to the point, step by step instructions. Learn how to work with images and apply transitions to create ‘Wow Factor’ videos to really help get your showcase your products or services in an engaging way.
You will require a Windows based PC with PowerPoint 2013 up to Office 365 installed and sound.
A Facebook Business Page if you'd like to upload to your Facebook Cover.
Module 1 (14 mins)
Practice Files for Download
Work along with the training using the same images.
Create a Facebook Cover Video in less than 5 Minutes
- Getting started in PowerPoint; Understanding Facebook Cover dimensions and length; Prepare images in folder; Insert photo album; Resize slides to recommended dimensions; Apply transition; Save as PowerPoint file; Export to Video
Module 2 (5 mins)
Upload Video to Facebook Cover Page
- Use Change Cover button
- Upload options
- Reposition for best fit for desktop view
- Replay in a loop button
- Why choosing thumbnail is important
- Publish’ your video
Module 3 (17 mins)
- Formatting the slide background
- Deleting slides and re-ordering sequence
- Adding new slides and images Formatting, re-sizing and rotating images
- Re-ordering how pictures/objects are layered
- Converting slide/pictures to SmartArt
- Cropping options
- Adding your logo to slides
PRACTICE FILES INCLUDED
Working with Images – Remove the Background
Add background music to your project (includes FREE resource for an abundance of FREE sounds)
FREE Video to PowerPoint Checklist
- Practice Files
- Create a Facebook Cover Video in less than 5 Minutes
- Upload Video to Facebook Cover Page
- Design Essentials
- Working with Images – Remove background
- Add Background Music to Your Video - FREE Resources
- FREE Video to PowerPoint Checklist